Watch your ideas come to life. Become an Idea Architect.
At GCI Canada we develop smart, strategic campaigns that are relevant, timely, engaging, and purposeful for some of the best brands in the world—and we pride ourselves on executional excellence when putting our ideas into action. If you offer creative brilliance and deliver brilliant execution, you might be our next Idea Architect. Click below to view and apply for one of our current openings.
Are you a dynamic, creative team player with a passion for all things communications? Do you have experience in media relations, influencer relations, social/digital engagement, client service and events? Are you resourceful, detailed-oriented and focused on flawless execution? Then you just might be right for our team!
GCI is an agency of Idea Architects. We develop smart, strategic campaigns that are relevant, timely, engaging, and purposeful for some of the best brands in the world – and we pride ourselves on executional excellence when putting our ideas into action.
We’re growing and want to add a Senior Consultant to our team. This role will work on a combination of consumer and health clients.
Strong organization skills and attention to detail including the ability to prioritize and multitask, as well as the ability to work independently, proactively and manage multiple deadlines concurrently are essential. And, of course, as a budding Idea Architect, you’ll be expected to share ideas openly and confidently in meetings and brainstorms.
Think you’d be the right fit? Email us at email@example.com to share your resume and tell us what makes you an Idea Architect.
- Detailed client service and project management
- Creative contribution to strategy development and ability to execute strong client programs
- Support senior team members and coach junior team members
- Ongoing media and influencer relations
- Proactive identification of incremental and new business opportunities
- Financial management support
- Results measurement and reporting capabilities
- Four to six years working in communications / public relations (agency experience is preferred)
- A degree or certification in Public Relations or Communications is preferred
- Passion for communications and specifically consumer and health care communications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, with clients, and with suppliers and vendors
- Strong ability to multitask, work independently, manage time and prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Flexible with the ability to manage spontaneous, last-minute tasks and assignments
- Excellent attention/commitment to accuracy, detail and quality
- A deep knowledge of the Canadian media landscape with a pulse on the latest trends in the marketplace
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with social media, digital strategies and tools
- Strong writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Applies creative thinking and problem-solving to client challenges
What’s in it for you?
- A collaborative, passionate, smart, fun, and creative office culture
- Flexible work environment – including schedule flexibility and the opportunity to work remotely
- Full health benefits package—including healthy paid time off, personal development reimbursement, and more
- Employee referral bonus
- A career working with various creative teams and client accounts
- Strong leadership with a people and client-centric focus
GCI is a small and agile team, so new challenges and opportunities arise. The successful candidate is expected to pitch in with a positive attitude and tackle tasks head-on – including those outside of their core assignments.
This job posting does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this capacity.
GCI Canada is dedicated to employment equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified applicants.